Monday, January 25, 2010

Setting!

The setting I want to dream up is no fantasy or an amazing scene, but just an ordinary place to play poker(this is just an idea for now).
-The location will either be a trashy bar, a garage, or an high rollers poker room.... or I can do something will a little bit of imagination.
- Even though we are only doing settings, if we don't learn figurative before the end of this project, I will try to make some guys up with my own way (like the Lincoln Memorial).
-Determining the place of the poker game, the surrounding objects will differ. If in a garage, I will add a car, maybe tools, work benches, trash cans, folding chairs, the poker table will be folding, whatever. In a bar, there will be a dart board, bar table, bar stools, beers more trashy setting. High roller poker will include just more stylish patterns and a poker table for a dealer.
-There will be poker chips that will be created with exclude and I will most likely not put a texture on there besides usual full colors (blue, red).
-The poker cards will use UV mapping and hopefully be able to curve edges.

I have not fully committed to this setting yet, but am enjoying the idea.




No comments: